We try to ensure the shipping cost is fair by charging an estimated rate as close as reasonably possible to actual shipping costs, all while keeping things as simple as can be for a non-profit. Due to calculating the cost prior to actual shipping, the cost may vary slightly and it is not our intention to over or under charge for shipping.
Shipping cost for items purchased through the online store are calculated following the methodology below. After adding items to your cart, go to the cart where you can preview the shipping cost (full address may need to be entered to see correct shipping cost).
If you have questions about shipping, please contact the Company Store.
Orders are typically filled once each week and most items are shipped via USPS. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Digital products, and certain other products = Free Shipping
- Magazines, Small Items and similar size products = $5 flat
- Books, Medium Size Items and similar size products = $10 flat
- Larger bulky products = $15 flat
- For multiple item types, only the single highest cost rate applies.
- If the order totals over $100 of products (membership dues not included) = Free Shipping
Shipping Charge will be listed as “US Shipping” – even if no dollar amount is shown, for Free Shipping
Orders are typically filled once each week. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
NOTE: Due to the increase in the cost of international shipping, our new rate for any order is increasing to $65.00. If the actual charge is less, you will receive a refund for the excess postage charge collected.
- All product orders requiring shipping start with a $65 base rate. Additionally items will charged as follows:
- Magazines, Small Items and similar size products = $5 each
- Books, Medium Size Items and similar size products = $10 each
- Larger bulky products = $15 each
For questions on an order or for returns or issues with your order please contact the Company Store.
Illinois residences will be charged the applicable state tax.